MyKostomers is a mobile app that enables business owners to be found by potential customers and get booked for their services. Business owners who use the app can display their services, price and availability online. Customers who use the app can search for providers of a required service(s) and book as per their choice. Customers use the related features in the app for free while business owners choose either the free plan or the paid plan. This policy explains how we use the personal information we collect from you:
- When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when you
- Create a new account with us
- Book for a new appointment
- Engage with us on our social media
- Visit our website
- Contact us by any means with questions, feedback, requests, complaints etc.
- Comment on or review our services or that of business owners in the platform
The personal information we collect includes names, E-mail addresses, addresses, telephone numbers, comments / feedback / reviews, social media profiles. Any Personal Data revealed in your usage of the App, such as service prices, client names and email, appointment notes and reminder messages. Your IP address and cookies, Data regarding your usage of the website or the App. Statistics of activities, like number of appointments booked. Any other information that we deem necessary for the purpose of providing you with our Service or which you provide to us voluntarily
We use the personal data to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Send you Email you regarding your account or appointment bookings
- Enhance the User experience, our website, or our Service.
- Improve the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Manage payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application or Site.
- Perform any other
We may share your information with government agency, law enforcement agency or private litigant for the purpose of civic action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter.
- You have the right to tell us not to process your personal information for promotional or marketing purposes or our other legitimate interest. In case we have any intention to use your information for such purpose, we will always inform you. You also have the right to opt out of such promotional emails by following the instructions contained in them. In that case the only email you will be receiving from us will only be in relation to your account and business updates
- You can view, review and change your personal information anytime to reflect the correct details in case your information has changed
- You have the right to a copy of the information we hold about you and to tell us to correct it if we hold an incorrect information
- You have the right to request to see how we process the data we collected from you
- If you have given us consent to use your information for a certain reason, you have the right to change your mind at any time
It is our desire to minimise the length of time we keep your personal information. However, we will keep your information for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you and to comply with the available legislation or order from regulatory bodies.
- Apple App Store
- Google Play Store
We may change this policy anytime and provide the updated version here so that you remain informed on how we are using your personal information.